± tchow's blog. ±

Monday, August 22, 2005

Ouch. No blog?

argh. let me discuss why im in pain. 2ulcers, 1 deep into the gum, the other right at the side and front of my lip. its gonna merge with another smaller 1 to become a huge 1. its deep. and i gt it cause i bit my gum while i ate da bao mac's from kallang tt night after YO. liddat la. pain ful. plus i gt 3 cracks on my lips, discovered last night. my lips are super dry. so i used the gel Pam gave to me.

yeah.. today didnt study for chem mock spa.. but learnt how when i copied answers from wei xiang when i didnt do my extra practice questions on gas laws. then did it during chem lor.. sat right in front nxt to mrs.chua again. then after tt she go thru tutorial which i nvr did since chemical equilibrium. die la.. f maths reduction formula also dying liao. how sia. still planning to get an A for f maths for promos. madness. but possible.

darrell passed me the TOFU cd today.. maybe gonna watch later. but he didnt bring the DOTA cd, which i wanted to install and try out today. nvr tried it ever b4.. so i dont know la. can add a new game to my comp which is quite accomplishing. yeah.. supposed to go play LAN with my class on sat but went to eat with Pam instead. liddat lor.. nvr get to play at all. then i thought that it was Dawn of the Ancients but its Defence of the Ancients. haha lame me. la-me. then raimi suan me la.. then i suan him back.. he owes me 40cent drink cause lim poh suan didnt call him to read passage during GP. and GP remedial boring cause my topic sentences didnt link back to the question. but i think today GP lesson 1st time i so responsive and alive.

oh ya this wed gt potato party held by Delta. raimi said gt potato chips, mashed potato, potato salad, and more i think. i wonder why i didnt join house comm and listen to TK. should have predicted myself nt in band comm. then now i gonna leave TJ with no records. or maybe black records. landing up in principal's office during 1st 3 months cause of bad discipline. how often you get some1 so skilled like that. =X

then sent Pam home.. sensed her unhappiness within.. although i thought i knew the reason but i didnt assume. so i asked and asked lor.. the she as usual asked me wad do you think.. but ok la like me liddat. then i asked whether was it cause i didnt spend enough time with her.. then she took a long time to reply me. i gt it right.. haiz im so busy. almost every1 in the whole world is telling me to stop something and concentrate or i'll die. now i belive. i want to get at least 2 As for promos which somewhat seem impossible. a merit for grade 5 exam which i might possible get. need time to revise.

let the time i spend with Pam be 5x.
let the time i spend on studies be 2.5x.
let the time i spend on tuba be 2.5x.

a mathematical equation, it is. major in mathematics, NUS? its alot of time. then ppl will start saying that i only have 24hrs a day. yeah i know. then i realised that my communication with Pam somewhat resembled my parents. somehow, seems like.. same way same type. my dad's theory of atoms:

2atoms attracted to each other, so close. but then the electrons have more frequency of clashing and started having sparks around due to collision. then friction between the 2 atoms is produced. so, to minimise this stay abit more away from each other, leave a gap.

this theory resembles a relationship. think its true la..

anyway goin to eat soon.. have to prac tonight, study.
cya blog.

Posted by tchow @ 7:27 PM