± tchow's blog. ±

Sunday, August 14, 2005

New blog?

ah. my first blog entry. i dont know wad page is this? i hope i can see that this is my first entry? crap la. dont no one will read this blog anyway. lame chow. tired, sleepy, braindead? i'm literally worn out, exhausted, wadever u call it. so many things happened today.

- NAPFA 5 items this morning at 8am.
madness. i woke up at 7.45+ and went back to slp. 7.55 woke up again and rush to wear attire, call darrell and ting zhang who never answered. then chiong downstairs heng saw a cab then took to sch. 1buck surchage think peak hr. then in the end heng on time. then 1st item was sit up, think i abit idiot. 43 for A, i did the last 3 slowly. when it was 43 i just laid there and "AH."
2nd was pull up we waited damn long and didnt realise we supposed to pass tt volley teacher our class list. then my turn i tried 2 but fail.. too heavy i know. nvr count my first 2 liao then fine stop doing and jump down. then fail with a chicken egg called zero. then nxt item shuttle run ok la. 9.7s nt my best la but ok lor.. so much time lost when i thought i gonna fall but didnt. then go standign broad jump gt 1 class cut queue super sian. then we proceed to sit and reach also wait so long.. then my turn i stretch like mad. 56cm. madness also. then top my class. abit surprised la me. then go back to jumping i failed my 1st 2 tries. derrick ong is crazy. 250+ cm. then i retry 1 last time heng heng teacher nice nice gimme 206cm. happy lo.. but still fail napfa cause of pull up. even if i pass.. i still get bronze cause of SBJ and 2.4.

- Pam and hamsters
Called her after tuition and took a long time deciding on our plans today. very long.. reach home line gt cut cause of lift no reception. argue with her ask her come my house eat but she dont want.. in the end i say if she hungry then cook. then she arrived! - with homemade ROSTI like MARCHE. its nice la i must say, seriously. i also wanna learn how to cook it soon. i used to want to be the iron chef. <-- ahah reminds me of andrew. like that lor.. then at my house she did chinese work while i ate some homemade meefen. then waste time look at hamster, watch ndp replay on tv, then in the end? 3.45! she had to go for tuition.. then i send her down tog. with hamsters.. then she left in that brown family car..

- Mailbox
looked into the mailbox so worried cause yi hern the other day said clara knew her day of exam liao. i was like praying that ABRSM letter come. and it did! so happy la no need call that bloody VCH office and talk to that irritating woman. dont like her. anyway yeah, my exam date is on the 16/9 at 4.56pm. quite lame la.. might as well put me at 5pm? then the examiners can have 4 min toilet break or something. die la i havent fix my embrochure play wad for them to hear. speaking of playing, next sat is YO's assessment with the academic overture. damn easy la. if i only settle my lips. i think im stubborn and lazy. always prac liao then nvr prac again. then sometimes nvr listen to leonard. regret alot of times but nvr learn my lesson. always thought of giving up la. you know its damn difficult to retrain your basics when u have actually reached a certain level of advancement? irritating man. i think i wanna go too fast ttz why, dont wanna be looked down at ttz why, dont wanna lose out to ppl. i know i am not bad. but i think i dont have the heart to go all the way. dont know why too. add oil to myself.

yeah.. think ttz quite some bit i guess. today my first entry. maybe abit long though. hope it gets posted? haha.. its like quite late. supposed to go do mouthpiece buzzing at least. and tml wake up early for church and meet leonard at 12pm. die la scared he scold. and spent most of the day playing shattered galaxy. my character like lvl 50 liao damn high. 2 sets of my units are max lvl liao.. hai dont know why i just said these. tired i guess, no link guy, nvr mind, say bye bye. good night blog.

Posted by tchow @ 1:50 PM