± tchow's blog. ±

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Integration and Polynomial Test.

wah sian. today's test is crap la. half my polynomial question never do. then integration i thought damn easy but then a few parts also dont know how to do. sian la.. still thought can finally do well for something but nvr. sian lor. nt like sec sch gt my super pro math tutor teach me. and nt like me sec sch gt my super pro chem teacher to teach me. u cant have the best things all at a time i guess.

today no pe.. that's good and bad. good cause no need exercise on such a hot day. bad cause i nvr get to exercise. body storing up fats and maybe nxt yr i might still get a bronze of fail. my 2.4 and pull up and SBJ must work la. if nt see you early in NS.. =) yeah.. then waited in band room for Pam till 5.15 when i tot is 4.30. then go home lor.. then like that.. think i disappointed her cause i didnt go see our babies. but then on the other hand i really damn bloody tired la. <-- wad's new? but serious wad.. nt lying also.. then tried to slp in bus.. but so uncomfortable. so coincidental saw marco.. my ex-02 dm on the bus.. then i went back to slp.. then woke up he disappear liao. sian lo.. nvr talk to him. then reach home msg Pam before i went to eat.. then play MS.. nt bad la.. last night half hr get lvl 5.. now get lvl8 liao.. ppl add me 'ChowThief' if you playing MS.. provided your list isnt full. yeah.. time check. 10pm! die la.. nvr do work.. but must go prac. sat's my YO assessment! 4 days left la.. jia lat. but still gonna play my Bb for half an hour later.. then call my girl.. think i shouldnt stay here liao. if nt no time to do things.

bye blog!=)

Posted by tchow @ 10:06 PM