± tchow's blog. ±

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

in school..

good morning.. im in school now.. 10.57am now.. inside one of the com labs.. the space super squeezy.. buay tahan.. my leg so long that's why.. supposed to read through how to do our chem spa skill C.. about the gas stuff.. damn sian.. http://core.ecu.edu/chem/chemlab/exper10/techniques.htm <--- technique.
jon ng sitting beside me.. both of us complaining that the words damn bloody small to read. had chicken stew for break with tz, tk & legend, gen, yi hern, his fren, twain, fifi, and anymore? cant remem la.. so bloody tired. woke up at 7.20am this morning. then my mama woke me up remind me to think about dropping one of my participating groups and stuff.. i know la ma. soon i guess.. mrs chua talking bout the beaker things i think.. supposed to do expt 12 later.. and think pam is in one of the other chem labs.. till then.. bye blog.

Posted by tchow @ 2:03 AM