± tchow's blog. ±

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

GP sucks.

haiz. wad's new? i hate my GP teacher and the bloody subject to the max. man. really hate it. got picked at again in class by the infamous LIM POH SUAN. really sick of her. actually not only her.. my last GP teacher too FAYE TAN. still remem her first cold joke.. telling us her name is FAYE TAN not FAYE WONG. omg la.. bhb.. she and the mediacorp star gt a million lightyears difference. guess she should stop believing that she is pretty or something. and she's a backstabber. sent me and joel to the principal during 1st 3months and she so hypocrite. treat us so nice but at the back stab us. think she scared of us or something.

yeah.. so continue for my day.. went to eat lunch with QP and TZ.. dont know where TK went though.. and Pam's lunchtime is not the same as mine on Mondays.. i must remem tt. then after tt chem lecture on ionic equilibria.. and i dont understand much la.. since chemical equilibrium. die lor.. physics and chem.. physics i nvr did my tutorials. then was mr.Ng's lesson.. yeah.. integrate and integrate and integrate. like f maths.. dont know why also.. just that i dont manage my time properly. and btw tml's my f maths test.. supposed to study now.. so i can prac later.. and watch tv.. but i haven't touched on polynomial equations and integration by parts yet. the rest is quite ok i guess.. my the other window is downloading maplestory.. so my comp. wont look so empty anyway. then after GP ended i went to do some topic sentences for 2 GP topics and went to wait for Pam in band room. but then i tried to call her a million times but no reply. so damn scared la.. thought she lost her phone.. no battery.. wad happpened to her or wad.. but in the end she ended late. i went to eat the $1.30 instant mee from bookshop which was nt bad.. then she came to look for me.. then went home lo. OH YA. i really dont know how to "hong" her. i no skill la.. dont know why too. i never learnt how to do tt in my whole life. yeah dont know how to make her happy.. in simpler words.

yeah.. thats abt it for my day.. supposed to go do some maths tutorials to gear up for tml's f maths test.. hope i pass and nt forget everything like the stupid vectors test tt day. wanna commit suicide tt day. yeah then must prac my tuba.. anyway havent named it yet. need to think of something to call it..

so i gtg.. mug.. practise.. watch tv.. call my dear.. slp. I DO LACK SLP. need tons of slp. so?

Good night blog.=)

Posted by tchow @ 11:19 AM