± tchow's blog. ±

Sunday, August 21, 2005

many things happened.

let's talk bout yesterday. didnt get to update my blog.. went home late..

woke up at 9+ supposed to be 8.30. nvm.. prac till 10 then went to bathe.. then left home at 10.15am.. chiong to CCAB. then PIE jam.. then dad didnt go by stevens rd, to adam rd and missed 2 junctions.. then reach CCAB at 10.50am. then go in say sorry im late. then mr.hoo said
"you aren not late. you are very late." <----------bwg.
then sit down play.. play till listesse tempo then mr.lim ask me replay.. then stop then replay.. jump to fig.K and play.. then jump to maestoso. super disappointing. missed the G and high C. wtf la. then after tt mr lim said,
"bad, its really bad. i've never heard such a performance in my whole life,seriously."
mr hoo said,
"i know you're changing your embrochure. i think you need to put in a little more effort. cause changing your embrochure is a big thing."
mrs wong said,
"you jc1 right? if you cant get to main by the end of this yr im afraid you have to leave."
liddat lor. and this sounds like AMI or Singapore Idol. just that im not live on tv like william hung. while dad wanted to turn to orchard road at CCAB entrance he almost knocked into a white RAV4 JR. guess wad. its M.LAW SIAO. msged him to say sorry. lian wei took my dad's car to orchard makan.. then we went home.

then went to eat lunch with Pam, saw Adi at the bus stop, Pam signed up for student's membership.. zhun zhun $30. then ordered chef's salad and black pepper ribs. 1st time in history we finished everything. nice. then sent her home. sian lor.. i know she's sian about me not spending enough time with her.. upset.. disappointing i was supposed to watch wedding crashers with her. sorry.. mom didnt allow me to. then she complain im busy.. sorry.. then went up see hams.. did some aural stuff with her.. my singing sucks. then went home lor.. i also know she not happy. but wad can i do? haiz................

went home mapled awhile then did my "black book" on Mr.Ng. kitty tan say better do and i finally heeded her advice. i think its better to do, better for revision. then went paragon eat DING TAI FENG. then ate usual stuff.. xiao long bao and spinach with garlic.. liddat.. went to walk find bags. my bro went to crumpler shop. nice la the bags.. stylo milo. the price also abit stylo milo. haha reminds me of andrew's birthday wallet costing $80+. yeah.. but i cant bear to spend money on such expensive stuff. i nt rich kid. then tried to find the $100 bag again.. the shop really gone. bo bian.. went home.. then mom say she bad mood. call me into her room counsel me. long lecture. sian half. say cope with stuff trying to relieve my stress make me less frustrated and stuff. liddat la. then msged Pam.. she seems so upset with me. haiz wanna die. then went to finish my 2nd chap, AP & GP.. while the 1st was partial fractions super easy la. then slp.

Today,woke up at 8.15am.. dress up go church.. and some group of students in Brunei played with the ouija board. demons broke out all over and still increasing. the Sultan encountered a demon-possesed girl. the news dubbed as "mass hysteria". still, didnt allow the Churches to come in. Sermon was on 'Wisdom'. knowledge, and wisdom. seriously.. ask for Wisdom and it shall be given to you. and sang 2 beautiful songs.. remembered 1...

Jesus I believe in you,
Jesus I belong to you.
You're the reason that I live,
The reason that i sing,
With all I am.

yeah.. its beautiful.. mom quarrelled with dad again.. over my bro's stuff.. i diam diam la. no point interferring. then went over kia chai's house for PW again.. played CS, then redid my chap4 and the question analysis.. alot of work today. then went out eat 5star chicken rice.. mapled awhile.. now blogging.

didnt talk to Pam these few days.. die la. I'll die.. though im msging her now. haiz. wad to do? i dont know..

think i go do my PW chap 4 again la..
cya blog..
nights..

Posted by tchow @ 8:59 PM