± tchow's blog. ±

Friday, September 16, 2005

Tuba ABRSM Grade 5 Exam

wah. its been years since i last blogged. yeah.. i was really damn bloody busy the past.. long time. haha ok.. just counted. 8 days. 8days every week.. (no link) i shall try to recall my past.

Friday
I went to sch to prac with yihern. woke up at 9.15? reach sch at 9.45, started prac only at abt 10am. then yeah.. praced lor.. nt bad la.. 2nd prac with him. its alright. saw clara earlier who was slacking in yihern's studio watching russell peters. i nvr knew that he had his own recording or sound studio. wtf. he has 10k to spend and he has already spent 7k. wtf right. and inside equipments are so high-tech. im so impressed by those gadgets. then after me was clara.. she went on to prac her dip. pieces.. while i watched bit and pieces of russell peters. haha bloody racist asshole. and they hid it so inside the comp. that no one will ever find it. let me see.. my documents, my pictures, sample pictures. there it is. the video of mr.peters. he sounds ang mor-ish but is actually an indian. or so i think. oh ya i also installed maplestory inside.. so cool la. hid it inside the same seceret compartment. so maybe i free can go there to play. haha.. then yihern one moment thought i was backstabbing him while talking to clara. but actually its just that i said "i dont know whether can install and play, you go ask yihern." then he ask me i say nothing its just maple, but he didnt believe, so he called me after his prac with clara and ask wad was i saying. lol. i went home then went out again to study with pam at the airport.. thats all i remem.. did damn little i know.. supposed to finish ionic equilibrium but i barely touched a few pages. too distracted by her beauty.=) then tt bloody airport guy chase us away. wtf. lameass. not say some1 wanna sit there. kns. then went parkway to eat pasta. wanna go delifrance actualyl but they change so much until i dont know wad to eat. then we left. lol.. then sent her home.

sent her home liao.. sat at her house downstairs.. chatted damn long.. really.. damn long.. 1st time.. face-to-face.. then pour out everything lor. then she was supposed to go back up at 9pm to watch some china show but didnt. in the end, we went up at abt 10+ then i saw the baby hamsters. oh ya.. the mother hamster gave birth. makes pam a grandma and me a grandpa. lol.
then left at abt 11+ la.. supposed to prac but didnt.. couldnt bear to leave those babies. they are damn bloody cute. one stupidly jumped to the floor and couldnt get up. thats all i remem..

Saturday
woke up at abt 10+? went to maple. no mood to study la.. lost momentum cause of wed. then liddat la. went over to leonard's house to lesson. ya.. think i played so much better than the past. that's cause i've been practising wad.. except i didnt learn my scales well.. that's saddening. yeah.. then went over to the esplanade to borrow my "Legend" score by Philip Catelinet for my Grade 5. stupid la.. have to sign up for membership again.. 21bucks leh. nt say i damn rich la. then went back down to look for my mama. the hollywood shop is damn cool. nxt time wanna buy something for pam there. then joined my mama at the cafe. its like super nice. really. seriously. one of the waitresses look like malorie from temasek now SAJC. vivian should know her.. haha i mean must know her. afterall they from the same section la. then ordered cookies and cream shake or something. its damn nice. literally gt cookies and cream. and ordered some salmon pie. its nice. really. but damn ex. but i promised to bring pam there. yeah.. refuese to tell her where though.

Sunday
mm.. didnt go for pw. cause no pw. slacked at home almost whole day. wanna do my gp. but wtf. i lost my bloody GP BULLETIN. WTF. damn shithead la me. how on earth i lose it. i cant even remem. the last time i saw it was the monday in the last week last term. sian half. was damn nervous. cause tt bitch is gonna screw me upside down. seriously. she's a big bitch. she hates me. wads new. heng she dont care. but she'll know sooner or later.

Monday
quite some schling. cant wake up la.. nt used to it. i wish i nvr had to study. bet every student in the world would say that. which is practically impossible la. unless we are in a 3-world country. S'pore is actually a 3rd world country. but isnt cause of the low GDP caused by small population. that's why S'pore governement is smart. stoned through ALL tutorials cause i nvr did any1 except Mr.Ng's area and vol. quite difficult. after sch then sent pam home and went home prac for abt 3hrs.. long tones and my pieces.. and flexibility exercise..

Tuesday
sian day again lor. PE went to play tennis. like sai. serve the ball out of court. lol. lame sia. then jerky came over to play with us. wth la. then i sian1/2. anyway tk went to do make-up PE. with *ahem*. i was supposed to go MS to do my aural. but ms chew wasnt around. pam was trying to finish her last page of econs so waited. then in the end ended up at her house auralling. lol sounds like oralling. which is totally wrong. sang like shit in front of her family members. and i forgot to greet her ah ma la. first time in history. feel damn bad also. wads new.. planned to prac lots this day. but i didnt. only touched a few scales. die la. then dont know wad went wrong with me. keep on playing like sai. spend 1hr on Ab minor arpeggio. cause i cant articulate properly and my lips dont work properly.

Wednesday
had lunch alone then with pam joining me. so funny that every1 see me ask me why i eating alone. lol. skipped most of civics to have aural lesson with ms chew while pam was trying to study her econs but i think distracted by me=P. haha my STM is damn bad. my memory is bad. just cant remem the melody. lame sia me. then i had my GP compre with the rest of the ppl in LT1. Hafiz sat beside me and farted a million times before he finally admitted. i knew it long ago. just nt sure. then Darrell la. make so much noise together with Arjun then distract me. i ended up finishing the last in my class. ppl doing AQ i still stuck in summary. nt born to do GP la. obviously. lol. then left early.. sorry had to leave pam to go hom herself. sian la.. sorry. went home to prac.. nt alot cause i should rest more. did usual stuff plus learnt G# minor scale i think.

Thursday
praced after sch in band room cause no MEP teachers around to open rooms. then left for CCAB to find leonard. upon arrival saw leonard with the security guard. so on time. then he ask us to warm up and so we did. then we went thru the piece which i didnt play well. so different from sat la. wth. bet he damn disappointed. then yi hern did very well as an accompanist. yeah.. he's a good pianist. very good. please to have him, or rather, honoured. diploma leh. then did blazevich. like sai. i cant breathe relaxingly. dont know why. jialat lor. then he tested me a scale. then i siao liao cause wrong. then yeah.. quite demoralised.. then i think i know yihern not saying anything.. and he asked wad's leonard's name again. leonard. then he said he knew it. for a moment, i thought he knew who he was. but as a matter of fact, he just said he had a "Leonard" face. meaning someone who looks like he has a name leonard. strange theory but true cause i met with such things before. went to office to look for mrs.wong ho chong. but then, met m.siao. chatted quite a while.. its been quite sometime since i last talked that much to him. yeah.. my ex-bandmaster. i cant believe jinhao looks down on him. quite pissed with him actually. as if jin hao is some big shot that he doesnt have to go attend NCO camp. come on la. its nt like they have a shit conductor. nvm. and mrs.wong passed me her "Advice on Assessment" letter.

"At the recent SNYO assessment held on 20th Aug 05, you have been awarded with a Grade D/Poor. This is considered a weak grade. You are adviced to be better prepared for your next coming assessment or you may have to leave the SNYO."

yeah, warning letter. i expected it. nt an E though. heng lor. after promos i shall prac.. i will. hope i'll be better and just fix my damn bloody sound, embrochure and articulation. after this i definitely have no problem. guarantee 100%. then i ponned YO lor.. she let me wad. so happy. went home read through the scale book then too lazy to prac liao. dont wanna further tire my lips. yeah yeah.. then went to slp early. didnt call Pam. sorry.

Friday (today)
today tried to be as slack as possible. mass PE was lame la.. do nothing. he just talked on the PE electives which i dont know wad to go for. twain wanna go for learning head and handstand. wont mind though. wanna go scuba but scared kenna eaten up by the great white shark. scary. or paralyzed by the jellyfishy. like pokemon like tt. PE ended early. then eat early breakfast. sch's fish set is better than the other set. of course. then ponned f.maths lecture on Polar Coordinates supposedly with TK but he pangsehed me. then i tried slping in band room. but cant have a happy slp cause go dream then go reality again. if u get wad i mean. then went back to lessons and had PW. chose to go kia chai's house again. arjun whole life the house N.A or unuseable. whole life. then she remarked my EOM which anyhow to last night. so dont care lor.. better at least. then told the chi teacher i leaving for exam. he asked me to go get pink form. i did. then F.tong catch me and scold me for being in my pe shirt when i forgot to change. before scolding he was flirting with a teacher la. seriously. talking bout whether she's a GP teacher or something. then gt the pink form. then filled in and cant find my CT. so forget it. yihern came out late at 12.45 and met him at 1+. yeah. damn long. then my CT called. i didnt bother to pick up his call. dont like him anyway. he showed me quite a couple of magic tricks. including ones online and this guy from ACJC called Huron with his "Fire in the Hole" and "Hotspot". i really dont know how they do. and magic is evil.

went to prac awhile but didnt boost my confidence tt much. then slack again. Pam looked for me and passed me a usual good luck card. she first time spell my name as Terance. haha nvm la. its alright. as long as its from her i love it. =) haha hope she's nt reading =P. then she got angry cause i went to recital studio to prac 1st. i also dont know why. wads wrong with goin to prac 1st? nt say i go off to Gramercy liao right. after she left prac awhile more. then went to find yihern. he was singing TONGHUA with a mic. recorded himself and deleted. i think its quite cool so tried it out too. lol. my singing sucks. hope pam doesnt know i sang too=X. then recorded 2 times. went to have lunch-tea then twain came over to listen to my singing. then went back to practice.. twain played with me. i played like shit. did some aural stuff and yihern thinks im alright. off to Gramercy.

hong ghee called me halfway complain abt his junior sign contract with tkband. wth? i dont even know wth he talking abt. told him busy call him back later.

reach there i was damn nervous. heng gt yihern calm me down. haha went with him around the shop to look at things. then he keep on talking to the indian man and chinese woman invigilators.
lol friendly man he. then the indian invigilator gave me nicer chair. thanks. yeah then waited for quite sometime before entering. damn nervous. took my own sweet time to get ready and tune. haah yihern hint to me damn obvious as his fingers point everywhere. lol. then started off with Tuba Suite VI- Marzuka, Legend. then yihern left. then i carried on with aural. the sight singing was perfect. he ask me the period i answer correct but the reason i dont know. cause nvr learn. but nvr mind la. then the clapping was abit wrong cause cant remem. the memory sing was alright too. then scales ar. all muffled. lol. die la. the Bb chromatic scale i went 2 octaves when its supposed to be a 12th. then Ab minor added a few more notes when coming down. F minor ask him for permission to replay which he said ok. and thats it. dominant seventh anyhow play. sian lor. forgot. then sight reading was damn easy. my lips didnt work though. but ppl say rhythm more important which i gt all correct. yeah then ok lor. thanks.

sent yihern to tj to zap! to help his friend collect notes. then he went for his CellGroup meeting. met twain and gen on the way. yeah. ttz abt it. went downstairs for dinner. lol. xtra info.

have to thank lots of ppl all these while. Dear Pam for helping with my aural, YiHern for being such a wonderful accompanist, TK for listening to my crap during lectures telling him abt my practice goes and telling me tt i might be overpractising, twain and gen for giving me abit of morale and confidence. lookit and luther for "good luck"-ing to me. yeah. thanks ppl. oh ya still gt my mama who tolerated my shit and fetch me here and there and my teacher, leonard. haha my mama wanna buy abalone nuts for leonard and yihern for their help. thanks.

thats abt it. think this entry is damn bloody long. shall stop.
tonight gt "The Phone" korean horror show.
watched long ago with m.siao, zeyu and deyna. long time ago.
miss tkband times.
realise every week my classmates will always talk abt me being dm in tk.
long history.
supposed to go back tk to help outdoor. see first la.
wanna relive the moment of half victory.
nxt time ba. realised this entry took me abt 1hr 20mins. lol

till then,
bye blog.=)

Posted by tchow @ 9:07 PM