± tchow's blog. ±

Monday, September 26, 2005

Today Kenna Bang.

I'm gonna say this again. Its been a long time since a last posted. wad to do. busy. but i dont know wad the hell i've been doing for the past weekend. go my house downstairs the ThaiPan restaurant to eat and study with a new study group. but..................... i think i die liao la. wasting my time. wasting my life away. and fri my new sofa came. damn big. damn wide damn comfy la. dont mind slping there every night. also, my hamsters have returned. the mother and the 4babies. still looks like piglets though. cleaned the whole cage in 1hr yest. did it without touching the babies. or i did abit. nt supposed to cause they say mother smell the baby gt human smell then eat. liddat lor. dont know which heartless mom or dad will eat children. the father damn horny. see the auntie wanna go have sex with her liao. anyway, i've been receiving comments that my 1000 word essay on a week is damn long. like duh, 1000words wad. i'll try to keep it short, for now at least. lets see.. i 10days nvr blog. meaning by ratio and proportion,

1000 x 10/7 = approx. 1428 words.

haha bet no-one would be such an idiot sitting down to read a nobody's blog. lol. lets see..

i ponned YO though lian wei ask me go. really dont wanna. already wanna quit liao leh. but he ask me end at the end of the term. quite sian la. see the same face over and over. but thats nt my main reason though. anyway ChowThief is lvl.27 liao.. and another char in Bootes called ChowSniper is lvl.12. nt bad. but thats partly wad i did during the weekend.

let's talk abt today. kenna bang. bang bang who died. CYRENE TAN banged me. who knows why. MRS CHUA banged me. heng lim poh suan didnt. if nt i score hat-trick. darrell la. throw eraser at me. then i gt so irritated i jsut picked 1 small piece and throw at him. next, i gt banged. wah kao. she blind or wad? wah lao. i was listening attentively la pls. she hates me. i can feel and sense it. then i shout at her then she diam. thats phy and came chem in 221. air-con room which i'll probably may be in nxt yr. provided i get promoted la. then hafiz sit behind me disturb me. draw on my neck. throw sweet wrapper at me. wah kao. ungrateful la give him sweet he dont throw. zZzZz. then kick my chair. then i so pissed i just shove the table back. then kenna bang. wah kao. today mayday suayday. then pissed lor.

and GP lim poh suan say nxt mon must return GP bulletin which i happily lost abt 2 or 3wks ago. song bo. happy new yr.

1wk later is my promos.
mon - GP & Chinese
tues - break
wed - break
thurs - C Math & F Math/Bio
fri - Chem
mon - Phy
tues - Econs

ya and i have to hand in my GP bulletin on the day of exam. crap right. later she fail me i really happy. with sarcasm of course if anybody doesnt detect it. this fri must hand in EOM liao. song bo. time flew. time flies. time flied.

7days... [Sounds like the Ring isnt it? <------ lame. i know it. (-.-)" ]
yeah.. study study study.
hope to see this blog again sometimes soon.
sorry to those who had been anticipating to read my blog.
bye.=)

Posted by tchow @ 8:29 PM