± tchow's blog. ±

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

back to tk.

woke up late late late this morning at 11plus. watched tokyo drift which is kinda cool. one of the cooler movies. too bad i cant dl initial d somehow. went back to tj to collect my certs. and guess wad, best is really best. which indicates 1 and only 1 which is me. best academic award i thought would include a few people but i only saw 1 for each level i think. and so was i for yr2. unbelievable right? and the SGC thing is quite cool. comes with a brown maroonish file which is quite stylo milo. but my grades dont suit the file la. dont suit the occasion. and i was thinking if that day i went for college day will paiseh anot. cause best academic award sounds lousy. its like u are some stupid guy who finally improved. oh well, i didnt go and thats the bottomline. oh yeah, today's quite dumb. the woman called to tell me i still have a trophy to collect. but she doesnt know where's it. -.- . sian lor then tell me for wad. and heard jit rui's the new president. kenna suan by frens lor sibei sian.

went back to tk after being persuaded by francis. and yes indeed, my section isnt in a good state or condition. and the band too. coached geraldine today (is that the correct spelling?). well reminded me of khay and junhui. nt bad la. but for show show can la. go back always get reminded of the old times. and saw annabel today whom i didnt really see for a long time. and so was marco and azlan. to fellow tkband ppl, latest news - performing at zouk on 16june(sat) in the afternoon i guess, national stadium for closing ceremony on 30may(sat) and band camp's during 21st june week. go down if you like. if anyone wanna chiong on 16th pls jio, thanks!

had dinner with francis and marco and back home safe and sound. nothing much to do really. thinking about my forced leaves makes me sian. and hanafi still owes me my conn. havent played it for a long time and i do miss it. thinking about zouk tml. and shopping at vivo. really wanna get some new clothes. haven't bought any in a long time. armani i'm coming soon alright.
and smu pls give me my LKC and dbl deg. thanks...

Posted by tchow @ 10:29 PM