± tchow's blog. ±

Monday, June 04, 2007

stupidity of mine.

well its been a month without updates. been busy with NS stuff and the days are really boring me. why the title u say? coz i realise the whole world's applied for dbl deg and i didnt when i really wanted it. thats dumb right. i thought they said only SATs students can apply and so i happily wanna study my SATs and now i got cheated. just a down feeling im experiencing. yeah nxt yr apply again lor wad to do. and applying for LKC scholarship certainly requires SATs? please dont cheat me again alright.

i've registered for my class 3t at cdc. im sure i'll pass btt on 22june and ftt too. and practical. u shall see me drifting at orchard soon.

another stupid thing is tt i've spent so much this month. i guess all my pay's gone. gone to zouk and dbl o already and spent much on clubbing. well i've got to accept the fact tt drinking and dancing out into the night can really relieve stress but now its stressing my wallet. i guess maybe once a month will be alright. but i've been having offs and leaves so often on wed nights tt i'm so tempted to go. how sia? bought a new wallet, opened a new UOB acct and wad else? i cant really remem wad i've spend on. oh well. money-saving again. i need to buy clothes. i mean seriously. recently i've gt the urge to splurge and spend. probably coz i dont see 2k in my acct anymore.

just moved back to selarang from nee soon. booked out at 1800 and went to tm to have dinner with my fellow pioneers. wanted to go pasta but was packed, so we headed to food court -.-" . 18.5 months left, almost 1.5yrs left. only getting a driving license is my motivation. i'm certainly nt looking forward to 3wks in brunei. NS sucks.

watched pirates 3 last sat night. i think it was interesting with a splendid music. definitely. story-wise perhaps i have to watch it again to analyse the plot and maybe understand everything. i shall wait for them to sell the triology and i'll buy the set.

i'll be booking in on thurs night 2230. fellow friends who are reading pls jio me out? need fresh air. feeling so cooked up now.

perhaps i shall return to hk to study.

Posted by tchow @ 10:16 PM