± tchow's blog. ±

Monday, February 13, 2006

tml's vday.. or rather.. friendship day.

woo. long time no post. sorry to those who keep on coming. thanks for support. hahahaha. lame me. sian sia. today gt scolded by ms.kwan for talking in class and. for my language. zzz. nvm la. i scared gp fail for A's.

today lunch was discussing wad we should wear tml. raimi and hafiz suggested the businessmen suit. lol. can la i dont mind. but lots of my class ppl all think its poser. i think so too. but think it'll be outstanding. worst part is tt we gotta run tml. siao 1 leh. dont know watching movie tml or not. oh well. i hope can spend tml worthwile. though i wanted to ask some1 out. but not right time. plus must think carefully ok. if not like last time then gg liaoz. guess i'll just be plain and simple this yr.. as i've always been.

lagging in tutorials yet again. havent finished vert. circle, probability and phy tys. sian diao. and my f.king hamster is gnawing the f.king cage. irritating sound. ya. damnit no time to play with them and change bedding. bet they'll stink soon. anyway today was band auditions.

i was talking to bern just now over stuffs. haha. i didnt expect him to feel such a way though. although i can clearly understand him. cause i have experienced it before. haha still feel it too.
can really feel it. then he was telling me story lor.. finally talked to him like that. first time. nvm same boat jump down sea together. lets go! oh btw i still pending on whether to go bangkok. if i ever make it back to where i was, or even better.

oh yeah. hanafi la. as usual. whole day complain play like sai. just like me in the past. lol. he's much better than me liao. thats a bloody obvious question. anyway, i wondered wad will happen if i didnt appeal into tj.. if i wasnt in band. i dont know. lifeless creature. yeah, then the sso bassonist's son was around. lol. heard he's damn pro. oh well. hope so. and btw. im such a f.king lousy senior anyway. and sorry to my mortal that i havent written anything to you.

then went parkway after sch to get stuff for my class girls. wanted to buy for og but dont know wad la. in any case derrick bought for them yummy burger. lol cute sia he. in the end spent 2hrs there ended up with 8 boxes of famous amos cookies. memories... nvm. its over too=) cheers.. look forward to future. and me and raimi gt a cool parkway parade bag. =) and shimin was asking me about you-know-who. i think now's inappropriate time la. need to check out more and wait and see. then went home meihui was at bus-stop. funny sia.. she said bye to me! and i asked raimi how she know me. he said - you my friend of course she knows la.. if not how R knows you? lol a big WAD-EV-ER.

yeah then reach home at abt 9.30 and my mom complains its late. siao 1 leh. nowadays nag me like siao. of course i'm living like a sec4 coz thats hows she's treating me right. kns.

anyway my mom told me to get into my room at 10.30.
ard there liao le ba.
tml is chicken's bday. ahhaha.
and congrats to those who scored well for their o's and chill for those who thinks not.. relax and find alternative routes to your future!
and happy vday ba..
nights!

Posted by tchow @ 10:09 PM