± tchow's blog. ±

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

i think some ppl are cock-anathans.

gt some1 tell me its my friend. but i dont believe la. he was like confirm 100% guarantee sumpah plus tok. then ok believe abit. cause i nvr believe that they will do such stuffs. until i heard it from them for myself. come on la. even though i may know them for a yr plus, i still have faith in them. they didnt do it.

tt SOAB manager must be a great big liar. must be dulan exaggerate. confirm. they wouldnt have done it la. uncle. brag pls brag more realistic can. especially if its friends i know. eh. come to think of it. maybe they nvr treated me as friends la. lol. but. i did. but seriously. even though nowadays i might not have made much conversations with them, i still treat them as friends. conclusion : i still trust them. so. SOAB. f. off. hands off my friends will you?

btw today's band. bitch was talking all the way. me and ben were like STFU pls. and the other 'small' girl was happily in that section being prosters. lol. wadever. that one i dont care. but i think most of the rest i do care. sianz. i dont know la. gg.

sialar. maybe ppl thinking.
why chow so like tt today?
dont know. consider me pms.
was quite upset by the SOAB accuser framer.
ask him get lost alright?
to my friends: in you i will trust.

Posted by tchow @ 10:17 PM